Can'tRememberShit-itis has set in <g>.  I took a Pascal course back in 1983
or 1984.  Lots of water over the dam since then.  You are right, := is what
I thought I remembered, heh-heh.  I never did end up using Pascal for
anything, although I did license Borland's Turbo Pascal.  I picked up dBase
III at the same time, and never looked back.

Gil