MB Software Solutions General Account wrote:
> Matt Jarvis wrote:
>
>> Just something different... I'm sure we could all get by just fine
>> without it...
>>

> We did (get by) for so long before it!  But then again, that could be
> said of cell phones, Logmein Rescue, in-car navigation systems, etc.
> etc. etc.!

Speaking of which....... We are getting by without in-car navigation
systems around here (except for those who have to be "in"). Isn't it a
big distraction/danger?
 I mean, if you are not supposed to talk on the phone while driving
(pah! go tell my wife!), then how can you be looking at a screen for
directions?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---