>>So no future ANYTHING officially from M$, but of course there's VFPX!  <<

Is there some stinking rule that we have to drudge this topic up every
couple of months? <g>

In the last year Microsoft has released two hotfixes for VFP 9 SP2 and
recently (as in the last week) re-released the broken Sedna DDEX component.
I was out at the MVP Summit last week and I know Microsoft (outside of Soma)
*is* committed to releasing necessary hotfixes for VFP 9, and *officially*
is supporting the product through January 2015.

Just because the people formerly known as the Fox Team do not work on VFP
every day does not mean VFP is never going to be released with fixes again.

Please stop with the FUD.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com