* From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-
* boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Rick Schummer
* Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 3:00 PM
* To: profoxt...@leafe.com
* Subject: RE: VFP9 SP3
*
<snip)*
* In the last year Microsoft has released two hotfixes for VFP 9 SP2 and
* recently (as in the last week) re-released the broken Sedna DDEX
* component.
* I was out at the MVP Summit last week and I know Microsoft (outside of
* Soma)
* *is* committed to releasing necessary hotfixes for VFP 9, and
* *officially*
* is supporting the product through January 2015.
*