I dunno, Mr. Boatright, other people who have been members here have
different experiences than yours.

Personally, I subscribe, but have turned OFF any email distribution __to__
me.  This allows me to post, and then when I want to view stuff, I use the
search engine over at http://leafe.com/archives/search/profox to research
anything.

Maybe you got the full subscription?
Revisit your account over at
http://leafe.com/mailman/listinfo/profox
and make the changes to suit your 'Profox Needs' .

Otherwise, I'll simply blame you, profusely, for not bothering to take the
time to read 'how to manage your subscription' , then take that new found
knowledge and tailor it to your needs.

Bad Form, IMO, to make that type of complaint, when it's so EASILY SOLVED.

Good Luck !  I'll pray for your enlightenment !!!

Mondo Regards [Bill]
--
William Sanders / efGroup