App is single user. Fields of Parent 'Orders' table is on the form. The
child records are displayed in a view. On 'Add' or 'Edit' to child records a
form appears where productid, qty, remarks etc are written & saved. Now
sometimes after 'Save' when the form closes the record does not appear in
the grid. Since u said data conflict. I did see a small error message once
when the user was using. When can such errors occur. Any ideas will hep as
this is a very simple form.

Michael asked about whertype ? Any link ??? What should a wheretype
generally be ???

Regards

Ajoy Khaund
Neamati Road
Near Bhogdoi Bridge
Jorhat 785001-21
Assam, India

Tel: 91-376-2351288
Cell: 91-94350-92287
Mail: akha...@hotmail.com
Mail: akha...@gmail.com

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen."
- Edward  V. Berard, "Life-Cycle Approaches"