I am beginning to get the feeling the Advantage Server may just be one of
those overlooked gems in the rough.  I am glad I posted info I received from
Sybase on it.  I read some of their material, and like what I see.  Another
arrow in my quiver for folks opposed to me using Open Source PostgreSQL.

Gil