From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:29 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: [NF] VPN

Hi foxgang
I have a need to get into a server with a cisco VPN box on it. I can't
really warrant getting a VPN box myself as they are expensive but I need to
make contact with the server to update it. Before I used the windows remote
desktop connection but that wont work. What do I need to do here to get in
without the expense. Can I get a software client. And how does it work. Do I
have to connect then use the VPN with remote connect or is it as if it's a
drive on the network.
Al (VPN newbie)