From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Hill
Sent: 27 May 2009 15:01
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] VPN

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Richard Kaye <rk...@artfact.com> wrote:
> It's possible but it also is dependent on how the router is configured.
Depending on the version of the client, the setting might be on a TAB
labeled Transport and it's called Allow Local LAN Access. Having said that,
if the router is not configured to allow that it won't matter what you do.

It's worth adding that sometimes network admins enforce this for
security reasons.  A compromised machine connected to the network and
the internet at the same time would allow hackers in.

--
Paul