Wrong Mike.  I reside in a state that wasn't going to send it's
electoral votes to any party other than the Democrats so, if they are
paying attention, the Republican's should have noticed all the votes
going to third party candidates and wondered why.

Part of the problem?  No, part of the solution.

-----
::moii
-----