Michael Madigan wrote:
> You don't get to make the choice when you have to stop evil, you have to vote
> for the better of the two candidates, not vote for some guy with no chance.

I don't accept the 2-party system and this is my way of voicing my
opposition to it while exercising my free right to vote.  It's a
grassroots effort that is growing and is showing these lifetime
politicians that we're not going to take this crap lying down, and that
we really DO pay attention and want something else.

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC