At 06:45 2009-07-15, Stephen Russell <srussell...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>It is amazing how the old farts of the world had the real hard time
>with this change but the rest of the world just got over it quickly
>and found it better and easier to ORGANIZE when working.

      Think about the dynamics, and you might not find it so
amazing.  We old farts tend to use our systems more heavily.  We have
more invested in the way that was and are not too keen to throw it
away for supposed gains that might not exist.  Changes do not affect
everyone equally.  Some things that make things easier for some make
it tougher for others.  One reason for that is that others tend to be
the smaller group.  We old farts tend to be others.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko