Michael Madigan wrote:
> I never got the impression that Bill Clinton hated American.  Obama
> HATES America.  He's using his Union Thugs to break heads now, did
> Clinton do that?

Hi Michael,

Clinton DID every chick he could. All Clinton cared about was his own
s*x life.

The video posted does not support the theory that Obama had "Union
Thugs" start or participate in a fight. It looked like it was just an
altercation between two individuals that spread to other guys, some of
whom wore union shirts. Fights are like that.

Clinton was indifferent to America. That is worse, far worse, than
hating America. Obama is not indifferent, and he does not hate America
but rather he hates inequality. I hate inequality.

America is not supposed to be unequal, it has just evolved in that
direction. The people who benefit from inequality are not what anyone
would call deep thinkers - just the opposite. They typically think that
whatever benefits them, no matter what detriment to others or the whole
society, is right for America or indeed the world.

--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/