> > My dear friend Ricardo,
> Is this what you people call irony?

No, I mean it! I feel like we've been best buddies since time began.

(OK, that was irony. On the other hand, our banter has gone beyond mere
hostility into something oddly reminiscent of jovial familiarity.)

> > I can assure you I know the campaign is over, and
> > that far-greater-and-more-horrifying-evil beat
> > marginally-lesser-but-still-frustratingly-evil. It happens from
> generation
> > to generation.
> >
> Yup, if you didn't have a judgement day every 10 years and an anticrist
> every 20, you'd get terribly bored.

I'm eschatologically speaking a preterist, so I don't know how that comment
is supposed to relate to me.

> But it's also therapeutic insofar as you can receive
> pleasure
> > from cleaning off grime and muck with your own bare hands, and making
> > something clean and useful again. This is apparently not possible in
> > politics.
> >
> Yes it is. You people have done it once and again. You just kill them,
> and kill those who support them, and rape and torture and generally
> spit
> on democracy and the people's will.

Quoting Jean here: "Yawn."

> > I try my best to bore you but inwardly I know this is impossible,
> because
> > you derive your self esteem from ridiculing others or banging their
> wives,
> > and since mine is out of your reach (and would be even if you were
> right
> > here), all you can do is make fun of my posts.
> >
> Why? Is she ugly?

Not at all. Somehow I got lucky. :)

> > But in this I am glad I can serve to help even you feel better, too.
> :)
> >
> It's good to make you glad :)

And I'm glad that it's good that I'm glad that you feel better!

> > Jesus bless you!
> >
> Lucifer give you light!

Ha! Is that like ACORN giving legal and tax advice?

- Bob