> Scripture says that happens BEFORE the final battle, which you say has
> already happened. What's more, according to your timetable we have
> already risen from the grave, been judged, and are now in hell. LOL

Actually that's not what it says. It says anyone who professes NOT Christ
come in the flesh, he is an antichrist. This definition is not time-boxed by
prophecy.

> So I guess you'd have supported Mussolini against the Ethiopians on
> accounts of the italians being the more 'civilized' party. Same thing
> Nazis vs. gypsies, or africans? (the comparison is absolutely valid,
> considering Israel is a fascist country)

It was not intended to be a ringing endorsement, just an observation that
Israelis have a demonstrated democratic capability, whereas the Palestinians
think it's just to murder women and children at pizzarias using children
with bombs strapped to their bodies.

> Nope, Lucifer meaning 'carrier of light' (latin) or 'morning star'
> (hence the 'light' reference).

All this I know. So what?

> BTW, have you ever noticed Lucifer was an angel?

Yes, Ezekiel and Isaiah go into this in some depth. He was the most exalted
of all the angels God created. Some speculate he was the equivalent to a
"worship pastor" in heaven; but it went to his head, and he felt he deserved
the glory more than God. And convinced a third of the heavenly hosts to join
his rebellion.

> But AFAIK God granted free will to the human beings, not to the angels.
> So...... if he had no free will, how could he have rebelled? Or why
> would he be held accountable for it?

Maybe your assumption they don't have free will is incorrect? Clearly if he
rebelled either:

a.) He did so because that was part of God's plan (note, he needs permission
from God to get at Job);

b.) He has free will and chose to bring glory to himself.

Either way, whether ultimately on God's leash or actually free to oppose
God's will, he's not somebody from whom we should be seeking "light".

- Bob