Iphoney? No I have an old windows 5 mobile htc orbit. Its phone sized and
does not have to tie in with apple or M$ or for that matter any carrier.
Basically its a phone that runs windows 5. Not as fancy as iphoney or
windows mobile 6.5 but it does what I want without having to carry a netbook
which does not fit in any pocket.
So basically cheaper by far than iphone, smaller by far than netbooks, and
no ties. In case you wondered, I don't like apple.
Al