Geoffardo:

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 4:22 AM, geoff <data...@adam.com.au> wrote:
> Yet another reason to thank God that minimus has no impact on policy.
> Erecting trade barriers

Who said I wanted to erect a trade barrier? Indeed, under the system
we had from 1789-the mid 1900's, which I recommend for consideration
to every country that wants to increase its capital supply (and,
thereby, the standards of living of its citizens), our government's
funding depended entirely upon foreign trade.

You are not in a league to begin to comprehend, much less argue, this point.

What do you think China is doing to get this booming economy they now boast?

They are eliminating taxes on foreign capital investment in domestic
labor, even as they keep their tariffs against our goods outrageously
high and control their own currency. Mind you, the minute we peep
about possibly maybe thinking about a tariff, they freak out, start
mumbling unpleasant threats about getting off the dollar, etc....

> is the way you creat more problems than you can
> possibly imagine (or believe, I bet).

You haven't a clue about economic history, much less theory. This is
because you got your education from the School of Wet Thumbs Sticking
in the Air.

> You truly are a first-class paranoid (and verbose) idiot.

Hey! I've been working to reduce my verbosity a lot lately!

The ingratitude!

:)

- Publius