Jean Laeremans wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Pete Theisen <petethei...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> It could be said that you are "completely besides the point", as you put
>> it, but to business:
>>
>> Most of the people we are talking about have carry permits and would
>> have guns with them all of the time wherever they go. If they enter a
>> district where there are some restrictions (trigger locks, cases or
>> whatever) they would comply with these, but the writers, determined to
>> sensationalize the story, would be sure to not notice.
>>
>> Did the so called "million mom march" "descend upon the nation's capital"?
>> --
>
> I'm quite convinced by now that you wouldn't find the 'point' if it
> bit you in the ..eh..behind.

Hi Jean,

Point? That some colored guy posts a load of s*it and it impresses Ed?

To quote you: "Wow....."

It is very unlikely that either the colored guy or Ed were actually
there. It is also very unlikely that any laws were broken by the white
guys, this, after all, was in DC, where white guys don't get away with
breaking the law. Unless, of course, they are high elected officials.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/