Most elected official, holding high office that could influence the
finances of individual companies listed on stock exchanges, hold their
investment portfolio in blind trusts.  This means the fiduciary of the
blind trusts runs everything regarding investment buying and selling
within the bind trust without regards to any input from the owner or
output to the owner.

Supposedly, investors who have stocks and bonds in a blind trust are so
removed from it, they wouldn't even know what they owned.

Regards,

LelandJ