Michael Oke, II wrote:
> I'm going to simplify this as much as I can.
>
> Madigan was referring to the President ergo your comments were directed
> towards that person.

That is MadAgain, to whose comments I was referring to. Oke     y

>  If you want to now change that reference, fine,
> I'm going to guess that he (madigan so that you don't get confused) has
> no, or little experience, with the military chain of command and what
> questioning it results in.  He (madigan) isn't in the military but is an
> American so he is permitted to question what the President is doing, has
> done or plans to do.  Now I understand that questioning the leadership
> in your country might mean that you disappear but try to stay with us
> here, that doesn't happen in the United States.

I guess you are absolutely right. I'm certain that nobody got abducted
and imprisoned in Guantanamo without trial or legal aid. Nor kidnapped
in Italy by the CIA and sent to the Middle East.

> I don't believe that I ever said that anyone was treasonous for
> questioning a President, either the current or previous.  Understand
> that?

So you agree with me that whomever said that questioning Dubya was
equivalent to treason and is now questioning Obama is, in his own eyes,
either a traitor or a hypocrite.