DOXBox is free and open source, comes with a GNU general license.

It is NOT an XP emulator; it just runs under any version of Win 7 or
Vista, creating a kind of 16-bit sandbox for any DOS program.

It was created to run old DOS games, so there's a lot of emphasis on
emulating joysticks, old displays, sound cards, etc. that we don't need
for FoxPro.

But it completely avoids the necessity of having a complete virtual
machine and a second operating system, plus the fuss of sharing virtual
drives etc. etc.

But why debate?  It will take you 30 minutes to download, install, and
try it.  If you don't like it, erase the folder.  Done.

Dan Covill