From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Charles Hart Enzer, M.D., FAACP
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:04 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: I bet I'm the only person on the planet ..

Reading
Writing

Creating

I had many problems with using a blank password for XPM
Enable [Integration Features]
I wanted to use both my Laptop [WIN7] and Desk [XP SP3] for:

Reading
Writing
Creating
With no IF ELSE ENDIF tweaking

So I mapped the WIN7 C-Drive as Z-Drive and shared with the

Here is my PIF for the XPM Desktop:

Target = ["C:\Program Files\FPW26\FOXPROW.EXE" -T X.Prg]
Start in = ["Z:\Program Files\FPW26\1\OS\"]

Charles Hart Enzer, M.D., FAACAP
Charles Hart Enzer, M.D., FAACAP
21
25
2010-05-23T19:55:00Z
2011-04-09T05:32:00Z
1
63
360

3
1
422
11.9999

BestFit
Clean
Clean

false
false
false
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

--

TinyURL.com/EnzerMD

Teach – by

Behave so as

Modification

Sir

(British Army Officer, founder of

Stop

Spammers

 and

Virus

Before

I installed dosbox. The full screen text is a bit soft. I guess you can only

profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf

I have xpmode installed can I install dosbox on the same machine?

ProFox@leafe.com
http://leafe.com/archives/search/profox
http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/2A1F843D1B35403185DABAA7371771BD@jerr
yfootePC