Bonjoru

Paolo Mantovani vient d'annoncer sa nuvelle version de BAB (BasicAddonBuilder) Je ne l'ai pas testé mais comme je sais que quelques uns s'en servent ici, je relaye l'info

Noter qu'il y a un appel à traduction, documentation et design

Paolo fait toujours des outils tres léchés. Tout retour bienvenu

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org - http://www.indesko.com Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.nuxeo.org
Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004-2006

After a long time I've finally been able to release a new version of the
BasicAddonBuilder extension.
Many thanks to all who helped me with suggestions, bug reports, testing
and translations:
Mathias Bauer, Laurent Godard, Ariel Constenla-Haile, Thomas Krumbein,
Cor Nouws, Bart Aimar, Marco Antonioli and other.

Download:
---------
If you have the previous version 0.1 already installed, just hit the
"Updates..." button in the Extension manager dialog, otherwise, the
extension is available here:
http://www.paolo-mantovani.org/downloads/BasicAddonBuilder/

New in this release:
--------------------
- Localization of the generated Addons.xcu file
- Switched to the new scripting URI notation for macro commands in the
Addons.xcu file (instead of the old "macro:///" protocol)
- Localization of the extension-description
- Added the "Extension unique identifier" field
- Versioning of the generated extension
- Licensing (with localization)
- Automatic-update information (experimental)
- Possibility to store the created extension locally or into a remote
FTP server.
- Bugfixes and minor changes and improvements in the user interface.

Known issues
------------
* Missing documentation.

The following features are not yet supported:
* Dependances management of the generated extension
* Import/export of BasicAddonBuilder projects

UI localization
------------
If you want to localize the BasicAddonBuilder user interface in your
language, please download this file:
http://www.paolo-mantovani.org/downloads/BasicAddonBuilder/Localization/BAB%20translation%20pack.zip
It's a zip archive that contains some files to edit in order to support
new languages.
Once you've done this, you can send me the file and I'll integrate in
the next build.
See here for further information:
http://www.paolo-mantovani.org/downloads/BasicAddonBuilder/README

To avoid duplicated work, please drop me an email before to start with
any translations, so I can inform you if someone else are already
working to the same language.

Apropos:
I'm not very acquainted with graphics so, if you want to help me with
some artworks (icon/banner), not only I'll be very very grateful BUT:
your name will be listed in the "About basicAddonBuilder" dialog :-)

ciao
Paolo Mantovani

--- End Message ---