The proposed Javascript is more along the lines of: execute a function
(do_something) on the value of each (for (var prop)) of the variabiles
contained in a specified locale (a).
So, a literal translation would involve the retrieval of the list of the
variable names (b and c in the exampple, but it could be anything, including
an empty list) defined in the locale "a", the extraction of their values.
In a relatively recent version of Dyalog APL (sorry I can't do it in J) you
could write:

a.b<-'bee'
a.c<-'see'
do_something each a.(execute each []nl -2)

where "<-" stands for the left-arrow assignement, "[]" for the "quad"
symbol, "each" and "execute" for the primitives with the said name.

--
Stefano