I'd like to note an oddity about numbers and their words:

0 First
1 Second
2 Third
3 Fourth

The numerals are ordinal numbers while the words are canonical numbers?

Anyways, with that out of the way we can talk about your code a bit:

(1 numerize each t) would go into each box of t and numerize the second
element there.

Similarly, (2 numerize each t) would go into each box of t and numerize
the third element there.

So if you wanted to do both of them, you could do:
   1 numerize each 2 numerize each t

But you had just redesigned numerize so that it could numerize
multiple things at once.

But somehow you need to tell the interpreter that you want to numerize
inside each of the boxes. So the argument on the left is about the
insides of the boxes. How do you convey this subtlety to J?

Anyways, Henry Rich answered that question. But sometimes going over
some of the other issues can also be helpful?

Thanks,

--
Raul