The source map comment causes a problem on some versions of internet
explorer because of how it interacts with some of its backwards
compatibility features.

This problem is usually innocuous (just a spurious error) but I have
never been completely convinced that it is always innocuous on older
versions of internet explorer.

But since I think you (Brian) are a mac user, I think you should be
able to ignore this issue?

Remember that in javascript // introduces a comment (rather like NB. in J).

Thanks,

--
Raul