Do do a multi-line verb you have to define as a verb, (monad or dyad define is a good starter (there is a numeric call for this that is shorter. Then put in your multiline text, line at a time and finally use a right parenthese

Here is an example

Bunrad=: dyad define

'rc, rb'=. > x NB.conductor and bundle radii

(# %: */)rc, rb*|1-r. (o. 2%y)*1+i.y-1                 NB.y is number of conductors

)

This is a 1  case but using a numeric call  using 4: rather than  dyad define or verb define otherwise any changes in the term requires a complete rewrite--painful.

NB. conductor spacing brad number of conductors

brad=: 4 : 'x% 2* 1 o. (o.%y) '

If you want to edit your verb, copy to an ijs script- and do the editing there -such a script can be used to hold multiple items that are related-you can thenrun it as required (usually load t

Don Kelly -still a learner