Hi Don,
Thanks for the reply.  If you ever enter your definition into the J
Playground's Term pane, you'll know what I mean. It looks like the
following:

   Bunrad=: dyad define

   'rc, rb'=. > x NB.conductor and bundle radii
|value error
|   'rc, rb'=.>    x
|[-0]

As soon as you hit enter on the 1st line, you're no longer in multi-line
mode. (Again, jconsole and jqt interactive window have no such issue.)

BTW, do you have an unwanted comma in your 2nd line?  You're trying to
unbox x into rc and rb; correct?  Very cool phrase. Thanks for sharing.

thanks
Maurice