The second number of Journal of J (ISSN:2174-9280) is published! Please, visit
https://sites.google.com/site/jforscience/home
Special thanks to Alan Holt for a very interesting and professional paper about
J application in electronic engineering!!
We had many problems with this edition and we apologize for this . If you are
interesting, We have a pdf copy of Mr. HoltĀ“s paper.
Journal ofr J is about J applications in science, buy also about J programming
language.
Thanks in advance.

Mikel Paternain

PLease Circulate, Collaborate!! PS: JofJ main aim is extend J knowledge in
spain (J is almost unknow)

Sections:

-Papers: articles
-Short Notes: rapid communications but without the size of an article.
-Letter to editor: any interesting communication (mistake, typo,
opinion...):-news: meetings, conferences, reviews, news and others...
Problems, Poutpourri and more...

The edition schedule is the next:
November (2011) First number. Closed.
December (2011) Special number. Closed. Comments (typo, mistakes, etc) are
welcome!!!
January (2012) First number of Vol.1. Open (February)

Six number per year (or 12 if many contributions come) Special numbers,
addendum and more !!