Hello all,

>>> sorry to bother, but I don't know what 'holding pen' means, and how
>>> to translate it into Catalan and Spanish.  Does anybody have a
>>> tentative translation into similar languages like French, Italian or
>>> Portuguese?
>
> In French: "File des notices en attente"?

I like this one.  And a free translation could be: «Registres a revisar»
(Catalan) or «Registros para revisar» (Spanish)?

Funny we do accomplish this function using a couple (or more, it
depends) of collections not attached to the main collection.  So
librarians can visit them modify records, decide, and then we move
either the records or the whole collection to the public tree.

They are not really secret, as the pull down list of collections show
them, but it accomplish well the job.

Thanks,

Ferran