Although I vaguely remember hearing something about it in the past, I have a simple question related to this topic[1]:
Can we get 'See/See also' related results using KBs?

For example, I have:
100 $0 ID:1 $a Lastname, Firstname
and in another record:
100 $0 ID:1 $a SimilarLastname, SimilarFirstname
(note the SAME ID for the two names!)

What I want is to get results for SimilarLastname too when I search for Lastname.

[btw, mapping: 1---Lastname    and     Lastname---SimilarLastname
Seems not a proper option because we lose the 'connection' that SimilarLastname has also ID1 and maybe other IDs may have SimilarLastname. Also, even with that I'm not sure how I can apply both these KBs in a search query]

If this is impossible with current implementation using KBs, then I believe it should be noted as another VERY useful thing that will come along with Authorities in Invenio.

Cheers,
Theodoros

[1] You realize that we keep discussing this very important issue of Authorities in a thread with an irrelevant subject :) Let's hope that we'll manage to dig these replies up in a future search for this topic...