On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, Tibor Simko wrote:
> We'd like to review the above assessment *live* at the Invenio
> Developer Forum today and plan to decide upon the winner later on in
> the week.

The end of the week approached and so the voting time is here!

However, I'd start by saying that during the week, the Phabricator
option gained a lot of momentum and is currently being heavily tested
notably by the INSPIRE team.  Hence, we may need more time to agree upon
the winner.

So let's start with the first voting round today, and if we do no get to
elect the winner with clear majority, let's organise second voting round
in one or two weeks.

I've just created an example voting template and I've recorded the vote
of the CERN-IT "technology" team:

  http://invenio-software.org/wiki/Talk/TicketingMergingTools

Please cast your votes!

Best regards