Hi ,

I hope you are having a great day!

We have an contract position with our Direct Client in *NJ - Paramus *

*Rate - $50**/hr on CTC*

*Looking for local candidate those are comfortable with Direct Face to face
interaction.*

*Work Location:  NJ - Paramus  *

*Platform:          Client Server*

*Job Title:           Sr. Programmer Analyst  *

*Start Date:       ASAP                End Date: 12/31/2014*

*Explanation for Position:* Resource needed for ER Release/Peak Projects.

*Details of Position:*

Person will be responsible for Design, coding, unit testing of Java based
application

changes to new and existing JavaScript UI pages as well as JAVA components
that

link the UI to various back end systems. Person will also participate in
integration,

system, performance testing and product test defect resolution.

*Management Skills:*

Candidate needs to have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Needs to

be able to work well in a team oriented environment, be flexible and adjust
to a fast paced,

dynamic project management environment.

*Primary Skill: *Java Programming

*Additional Skills:*

Jboss - Beginner

SQL Language - Intermediate

XML - Advanced

JavaScript - Advanced

Java Server Pages - Advanced

Java Beans - Advanced

Java Servlets - Advanced

Web Development Technologies - Advanced

Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced

Linux Application Development - Intermediate

BEA Programming Design - Advanced

Java Programming - Advanced

EJB - Advanced

J2EE Development - Advanced

JMS - Advanced

Microsoft Office - Intermediate

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vivek Suvarna*

*Primus Software Corporation Contact : 678-813-1898*

*vsuva...@primussoft.com <vsuva...@primussoft.com>*