Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*IT Project Delivery Manager with PMP Certification*

*Detroit, MI  || Hybrid*

*Will this position be required to work onsite for any reason at any time?
Yes (on need basis) in Detroit, MI.Engagement Description*Plan, develop and
implement project efforts that utilize information technology solutions
Develop, establish and maintain project management standards and
procedures. Develop the project scope, defining project guidelines,
obtaining business and information technology sponsor approvals, and
coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
Manage one or more large-sized, highly complex enterprise-wide projects.

*Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –*
• Ability to manage project execution and IT delivery of healthcare payer
projects, providing day-to-day project management support
• Ability to manage multiple work streams of IT project delivery including
financial management via close coordination/cooperation with business
leads, solution vendor partners and IT work stream delivery leads
• Ability to Analyze, prioritize and consolidate project risks across
entire program and assess its potential impact to the client

*Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience
include:*
• In-depth knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
• Proven skills in managing within a matrix organization
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate
vision, mission, and goals to both business and IT audiences
• Sound understanding of technology and its application to achieve business
objectives
• Knowledge of the techniques and ability to work with a variety of
individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
• Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job

*Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience
include: *•  8+ years of Information Technology experience required
• Four (4) years’ experience managing projects in multiple technologies and
functions required
• Prior Program Management experience in managing contact center IT projects
• Prior experience in working with multiple vendor partners to implement
integrated IT solutions
• Prior experience in providing project status update to leadership and
business executives

*Education/Certifications – Include:*
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc