Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*PeopleSoft Financials Support with  AR, AP, BI, GL, AM, Treasury (Bank
Reconciliation) Modules, PeopleSoft tools, Retail Industry Exp.Location:
San Antonio TX (Onsite/Hybrid)*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

Client is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative PeopleSoft
Financials Enterprise Solution Support to provide process automation for
business solutions and to work with a leading retail company in Texas. The
ideal candidate must possess strong background on PeopleSoft technologies. *The
candidate should have extensive experience in Payables, Receivables,
Billing, Treasury (Bank Reconciliation), General Ledger modules. *The
candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and
technical experts in the team.

*Responsibilities:*
As a PeopleSoft Financials Support, you will
• Work on a variety of assignments to support, maintain and enhance a
PeopleSoft financials system, specific to Payables, Receivables, Billing,
General Ledger, Treasury (Bank Reconciliation) modules
• Be involved in full life-cycle activities SDLC including enhancements,
customizations, interfaces, queries using PeopleTools
• Assist with defining requirements
• Complete coding on new, complex and involved systems
• Efficient and thorough tester
• Must have an excellent understanding of PS Financials — AR, AP, BI, GL,
AM, Treasury (Bank Reconciliation) Modules the business processes that are
required for each
• Responsible for maintaining documentation and for insuring team’s
adherence to documentation standards as required by our standard process
and designated auditable items (SDLC documents)
• Report Createion and Status Calls with Clients on Production Support
Tickets and Enhancement Updates
• Collaborate with different external application teams integrating with
PeopleSoft Financials
• Create and maintain project artifacts like Technical Design, Unit Test
Scripts, Unit Test Logs, RCA for Defects

*Requirements:*

• At least 10 years’ hands-on experience in PeopleSoft Financials
• Strong analysis skills of Financial Systems and expertise in developing
for Peoplesoft financials and financial reporting.
• Proficient in using PeopleSoft tools such as Application Designer,
Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Integration Broker,
PeopleSoft Queries, BI Publisher, Data Migration Tool, and Fluid
Workcenters and Dashboards
• Experience on the following:
• PeopleSoft Financials Modules AR, AP, BI, GL, AM, Treasury (Bank
Reconciliation) Modules
• Oracle SQL, SQR, Component Interfaces, Workflow
• With knowledge/experience using the following tools: ServiceNow,
Confluence, Jira

*Other Requirements:*
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferable
in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering
• Background in Retail business is a plus

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc