Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Title: Technical Delivery Manager + Scrum Master *

*Work Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)*

*Duration: 1+ Year with potential extensions*

*Need 9-10+ of IT Exp. || No EAD's || Need Passport number, I94, Travel
history docs during submission*

*Top Skills:*

• Experience managing/driving cross-functional software projects

• Ability to navigate enterprise complexities to solve problems

• Agile Scrum Master who goes above and beyond facilitating ceremonies

*Position Summary*
The Agile Delivery Leader is an Agile subject matter expert who is
responsible for leading value-driven delivery on one or more Scrum/Kanban
teams while ensuring that we are meeting our customer’s needs and
expectations. The ADL is responsible for fostering an environment where the
engineering teams can deliver high-quality, valuable software. The ADL is a
thought and organizational leader, trusted to work in a self-directed
manner, yet in collaboration with their peers.

*Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities*
• Is a leader who drives business value through best-in-class team and
team-of-teams execution
• Works to understand team “blind spots” and weaknesses, and develops
plan(s) to address
• Identifies risks and escalates as necessary for assistance to resolve
• Thoroughly understands the product and initiatives the team is working on
• Tracks the dependencies (both incoming & outcoming) to ensure smooth
execution, minimizing delays
• Knows when to adjust the ceremonies to match the need/style/maturity of
the squad
• Proactively identifies and resolves impediments that slow development or
prevent the team from meeting established goals.
• Continuously seeks to identify bottlenecks to optimize the overall flow
of work.
• Build trust and strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders
through clear communication and expectation setting
• Holds the team accountable for their responsibilities in defining project
readiness and vision, user story writing, story mapping, prioritization
techniques, feedback loops, etc.
• Leads collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work
that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
• Has responsibility for helping to ensure there is a well-managed (“DEEP”)
product backlog with PO/PM, and coaching/training where needed for the
PO/PM.
• Leverage tools such as Jira to develop and maintain relevant information
radiators for tracking, measuring, and reporting on metrics such as team
maturity, team happiness, the effectiveness of agile processes, team
throughput/velocity, portfolio health

*Qualifications*
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for 5+ years year for a
software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles,
practices, and theory
• Has been accountable for delivery of a full body of work, partnering with
dependent teams to build plans and execute against them
• Has a deep understanding of the strengths of different Agile approaches
and when they should be used, such as Scrum and Kanban
• Highly communicative; ability to communicate across different levels (ex:
Executive Leadership) of the organization with confidence
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation,
situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement,
empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Very diverse and profound set of communications skills. Can communicate
effectively and easily with Developers, Partners and Executives.

*Preferred Skills / Experience*
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User
Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing,
Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Software product development experience
• Experience executing process change management techniques

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc