Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Title: Python Developer with AWS, Microservice, Terraform Exp. Work
Location: Charlotte, NC or Detroit, NC (Hybrid preferred but will consider
remote for a strong candidate)Duration: 1 Year with potential extensions*

*Need 8+ yrs of IT Exp. || No OPT/CPT || Need Passport number, I94, Travel
History, Valid Linkedin URL during submission*

*Top Skills:*

** Extensive software engineering experience in Python;

** Extensive experience with AWS;

** Experience in MicroService design and architecture;

** Must have excellent communication skills and work well collaboratively.

*Job Description:*

·

·     *Culture*

oWe are building a client's Generative AI Platform, enabling teams and
applications across the organization to leverage AI in a safe and
performant way. We aim to operate like a startup in an enterprise
environment, moving quickly and iteratively working with our partners to
get to the best solution. The ideal candidate is a strong team player,
versatile in their skillset, loves to learn, and welcomes new challenges.

·     *Tech*

oAt least 5 years of experience in Python programming including service
development.

oAbility to design and build serverless and stateful systems on AWS, that
are scalable and highly available.

oAt least 5 years of AWS experience with a variety of services, in priority
order but not limited to:

§  Lambda, ECS, S3, Dynamo DB, API gateway, SQS, IAM, Security Groups.

oExperience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform preferred).

oExperience configuring and deploying CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab.

oExperience with microservice development patterns.

oExperience working in an agile environment

oAI/ML experience/certification is a plus.

oExperience with Apigee is a plus

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc