I figured out have to get .php files to work for trusted projects only ...

So this is a permanent change.

You should be good to go ...

Thanks

--pete

On 10/2/10 6:52 PM, David White wrote:
Pete,

Thanks. I want to be sure what of what you did. Is this now as it was before all the PHP problems began? If so, I can POST and direct the POST to the .php URL and NOT have it redirect to the .php.html? If so, is this a permanent change or is it, as discussed earlier, something that we should expect to change later after the new version of my ThunderPlunger addon gets approved?

Cheers,

David

Pete Collins wrote:
 I think I have this fixed.

Can you give it a spin?

Running the javascript POST test code I got an error saying that the email address was not valid.

So, I think it is working.

Thanks

--pete

www.mozdevgroup.com