Hey Jeff,

Am 29.03.2011 01:24, schrieb Jeff Chimene:
> On 03/28/2011 04:10 PM, Jeff Chimene wrote:
>> I'm about to start moving the na dvd to the SilverStripe server.
>> After filing two documentation errata on the SilverStripe bug tracker, I
>> feel I understand the product well enough to do some damage.

:-)

>> To ask the first of what will probably be many questions: The current
>> index.html references several CSS files (typography.css, form.css) Are
>> these somewhere on the SS box? I see the basic distribution and some
>> extras already.

The active theme used for your dvd is 'tdf' taken from the main site and
just slightly modified:
https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes/tree/master/tdf

These files are not accessible via CMS interface, so you might want to
download and adjust them. When you're done rename the theme folder and
either send me a zip or provide a link, I'll upload it for you as long
as you don't have permissions to access the server yourself - I'm not
involved in this topic... but I'll bring it up.

> And the first of what are to be several "Never Mind" messages.

never mind  ;-)

cheers
Erich