On 03/29/2011 12:17 AM, Erich Christian wrote:

> The active theme used for your dvd is 'tdf' taken from the main site and
> just slightly modified:
> https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes/tree/master/tdf

Hi Erich:

   1. That github reference doesn't look like where we should start
      (it's too low-level). It's clear thet the NA-DVD project started
      with the tdf theme by the simple expedient of copy/paste.
      Therefor, that's the theme I'm working with. Nevertheless, I think
      we'll want to remove the header text: "The Document Foundation"
      and replace it with: "North American Community DVD - English
      version" That text is currently on the right side of the screen.
      It seems this is necessary as the DVD is not from TDF. How to do this?

   2. I see the following language packs in the /installer/ folder: de,
      es, fr, it. We're also including these locales/languages: en-GB,
      en-US, he, pt-BR, pt.
      What's the recommended way to link to these language packs?

Thank-you, Erich

Cheers,
jec