Ini antara lain yg dikatakan ahli2 Islam.

Imam Abu Hamza al-Masri: “Killing a Kafir for any reason, you can say it, it is
OK – even if there is no reason for it.”

Imam Abu Hamza al-Misri: “If a kaffir person (non-Muslim) goes in a Muslim
country, he is like a cow. Anybody can take him.
That is the Islamic law. …If a kaffir is walking by and you catch him, he’s
booty. You can sell him in the market. …If
Muslims cannot take them and sell them in the market, you just kill them. It’s
OK….I say the reality that’s in the Muslim
books anyway. Whether I say it or not, it’s in the books.”

Marzan Al-Sarsawi: “you tell them [non-Muslims] to convert, [if] they refuse,
you tell them to pay the jizya [if] they
refuse it means they have evil intentions, [so] fine, we will fight them.”

Sheikh Abu Ishak Al Huweini (Egypt): “The reason we are poor now is because we
have abandoned jihad. If only we can conduct
a jihadist invasion [of a non-Muslim Country] at least once a year … and if
anyone prevents our dawa or stands in our way,
then we must kill them or take [them] as hostage and confiscate their wealth,
women and children. Such battles will fill
the pockets of the Mujahid who can return home with 3 or 4 slaves, 3 or 4 women
and 3 or 4 children. This can be a
profitable business if you multiply each head by 300 or 400 dirham. This can be
like financial shelter whereby a jihadist,
in time of financial need, can always sell one of these heads (meaning slaves).
No one can make that much money in one deal
(from hard work) even if a Muslim goes to the West to work or do trade. In time
of need, that is a good resource for
profit.”

Tp buat orang2 Islam dan anjing buduk piaraan orang Islam kayak si Teddy dan
suryana, orang kayak gua yg ngasih tau apa yg
dikatakan oleh ahli Islam ini akan dianggap lbh rendah dr ahli2 Islam di atas.

Tentunya orang2 Islam dan anjing buduk piaraannya itu berpatokan spt apa yg
dibilang oleh ahli Islam di bawah ini. Asal
jadi Islam, maka ybs akan jadi orang terbaik, jauh lbh baik dr non Islam yg ga
mau masuk Islam.

Anjem Choudhery (A self-styled British “Imam”): “When we say innocent people we
mean Muslims. As far as non-Muslims are
concerned, they haven’t accepted Islam … [that's] a crime against god.”

Tentunya perkataan auloh yg dikutip oleh si Anjem Choudhery ini berlaku jg unt
anjing buduk piaraan orang Islam spt Teddy
dan suryana, tp selama msh ada yg bisa dibantai, maka para anjing buduk ini
akan terus dipiara oleh orang Islam asal terus
aja ngejilat pantat orang Islam.