nabi mereka. Apa krn merkosa itu emang udah jadi kebiasaan nabi shg kalo ada
Muhammad yg merkosa, maka ga dianggap ngehina nabi?

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Why Are So Many Rapists Named "Mohammed"?
We regularly read about gang rapes in the UK, Norway, Australia, etc. Have you
started to notice how many people named "Mohammed" are listed in the charges?
Perhaps this is related to three facts: (1) Islam produces a low opinion of
women, (2) Islam produces a low view of non-Muslims, and (3) Islam allows rape.

>AUSTRALIA--Police allege a Bendigo mother of two was subjected to repeated
>sexual assault at the hands of six youths who dragged her into a laundry and
>took turns raping her, a court has heard.
>
>Mohammed Elnour, 19, Akoak Manon, 19, and Mohammed Zaoli, 22, all appeared in
>the Bendigo Magistrates Court yesterday charged with a long list of sex
>offences stemming from the alleged gang rape in January last year.
>
>All three men are contesting the charges and the first day of a committal
>hearing began yesterday.
>
>The court heard Manon and Zaoli both faced 17 charges, including 14 counts of
>rape and single counts of indecent assault, unlawful assault and false
>imprisonment.
>
>Elnour also faces these 17 charges as well as charges of using a carriage
>service to harass and harassing a witness. Police allege Elnour contacted the
>complainant five days after the alleged rape. (Read more.)

Posted by David Wood at 7:12 PM 0 comments