86% cewek Afghan taku dgn kembalinya Taliban. Padahal Taliban itu kan orang2
Islam soleh dan bertaqwa yg giat menjalankan syariat iblis yg katanya ngebela
cewek.

Wah, pasti tuh cewek2 Afghan itu orang2 munafik yg pantas unt digebukin,
disiksa dan diperkosa oleh orang2 Islam yg soleh unt melindungi cewek2 itu dr
godaan syaithon dan kafir.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Eighty-Six Percent of Afghan Women Fear Return of Taliban
But I thought that Islam promotes women's rights? Now I'm confused. Why would
these Muslim women prefer Western values to Sharia? Don't they realize that
physical abuse, polygamy, child marriages, and oppression are the will of Allah?

>AFGHANISTAN--Half of all Afghans are utterly terrified, and understandably so.
>
>At least 33,000 American troops are scheduled to leave Afghanistan this year.
>And after all the justified fury over the burning of those Qurans and the
>shooting deaths of those 17 women and children, talk is rife in Washington
>right now about accelerating the withdrawal.
>
>That leaves Afghan women scared to death. A nationwide survey of 1,000 of them
>by ActionAid, a nongovernmental organization, concludes: "A massive 86 percent
>are worried about a return to a Taliban-style government, with one in five
>citing their daughter's education as the main concern. And with good reason."
>
>"There really is good reason to be afraid," said Anita Haidary, co-founder of
>the Afghan group Young Women for Change. "You can't go to school, you can't
>work. Nothing." When the Taliban fell from power in 2001, 5,000 girls were
>attending school. Today, the number is 2.5 million.
>
>At the same time, a new report from the Afghanistan Human Rights and Democracy
>Organization is titled: "Afghan Women after the Taliban: Will History Repeat
>Itself?" It concludes: "Most of women's important achievements over the last
>decade are likely to be reversed" because almost everyone believes that once
>foreign forces leave, the Taliban will almost certainly return to power. (Read
>more.)

Posted by David Wood at 8:18 AM 12 comments