betul plik.
ludah itu mengandung anti bacterial, anti fungal dan anti viral.
cepet kasitau si bleki murid lu yg tolol itu supaya wawasannya
lebih terbuka. kalo dia masih tolol juga, coba ludahin dia,
kemungkinan besar otaknya udah jamuran.

btw, tumben lu sekarang jadi penghadist (biasanya jadi penginjil kan?).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3497964

"A major protective function results from the salivary role in maintenance of
the ecological balance in the oral cavity via: (1) debridement/lavage; (2)
aggregation and reduced adherence by both immunological and non-immunological
means; and (3) direct antibacterial activity. Saliva also possesses anti-fungal
and anti-viral systems. Saliva is effective in maintaining pH in the oral
cavity, contributes to the regulation of plaque pH, and helps neutralize reflux
acids in the esophagus"