Biar ujung siwak itu udah dikunyah Aisyah, jadi ada ludahnya, tapi nabi babi
Muhamamd nggak sembuh tuh...

---

(11) Narrated Urwa: 'Aisha said, "Allah's Apostle in his fatal illness, used to
ask, 'Where will I be tomorrow? Where will I be tomorrow?", seeking 'Aisha's
turn. His wives allowed him to stay wherever he wished. So he stayed at
'Aisha's house till he expired while he was with her." 'Aisha added, "The
Prophet expired on the day of my turn in my house and he was taken unto Allah
while his head was against my chest and his saliva mixed with my saliva."
'Aisha added, "Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr came in, carrying a Siwak he was
cleaning his teeth with. Allah's Apostle looked at it and I said to him, 'O
'AbdurRahman! Give me this Siwak.' So he gave it to me and I cut it, chewed it
(it's end) and gave it to Allah's Apostle who cleaned his teeth with it while
he was resting against my chest."  (Book #59, Hadith #731