Kalo cewek yg ga punya suami bisa pake ketimun atau pisang, gimana dgn cowok yg
ga punya bini atau budak? Ternyata auloh udah ngasih solusinya, menunjukkan
auloh itu betul2 maha tahu akan kebutuhan sex orang Islam lagi maha pengasih
shg auloh nyediakan barang2 layak pakai unt orang2 Islam tsb.

Islam itu emang agama yg benar, benar2 sinting dan konyol, lagi bejad dan
biadab.

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mutah/en/chap7.php

Third example of Sunni morality - Sunni 'Ulama have ruled on the Permissibility
of Having Sex with Watermelons
That was not a typographical error. Ibn Qayyim continues this discussion, which
exemplifies the morals espoused by Sunni Islam:

"If a man makes a hole in a watermelon, or a piece of dough, or a
leather skin, or a statue, and has sex with it, then this is the same as what
we have said about other types of masturbation [i.e., that it is
halaal in the same circumstances given before, such as being on a
journey]. In fact, it is easier than masturbating with one's hand".