From: Item Abu <itema...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [proletar] Orang Islam malak gereja di Denmark krn ada di wilayah
mereka
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>

      Orang Islam malak gereja di Denmark dgn alasan gereja tsb ada di wilayah
mereka.

Bayangkan, orang2 Islam ini datang ke Denmark sbg imigran yg tentunya dibantu
oleh orang2 Denmark melalui pemerintahnya, sekarang mereka ngaku Denmark itu
adalah wilayah mereka, wilayah Islam, shg orang Denmark yg tinggal di wilayah
Islam ini wajib bayar jizyah ke orang Islam di Denmark.

Tp ini sesuai dgn perintah auloh di 9:29, orang2 Islam yg malak ini dgn
sendirinya merupakan pejihad2 di jalan auloh.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/12/denmark-youths-in-muslim-dominated-area-demand-money-from-church-for-being-in-their-area.html

Denmark: "'Youths' in Muslim-dominated area demand money from church for being
in 'their area'"

Having worked in Copenhagen's youth prison, I know that

the only gangs that rule in Nørrebro, Copenhagen, are Muslim --

Blågårdsbanden and Brothas are two of them. JihadWatch has earlier

reported on Muslim extortion against non-Muslim businesses on Nørrebro:
Denmark: 67-year-old female bar owner becomes national hero for standing up
against Muslim mafia's jizya demand.

Read more about the Muslim area Nørrebro in Copenhagen on JihadWatch here.

Translated by Nicolai Sennels, Ekstrabladet December 13, 2012, "Extortion
against church on Nørrebro":

>A new case of extortion in Nørrebro in Copenhagen has been

reported to the police. This time the claim is not directed at a tavern,

 but a local church.

>In August this year extortion against Café Viking in the same area

caused outraged across the country, as the courageous owner, Jane

Pedersen, came up against bullies and went public after threats and

vandalism.

>Now the criminals have turned against the Holy Cross Church on

Kapelvej in the heart of Nørrebro, a few hundred meters from Blågårds

Plads.

>Three young boys met up twice this week at the rear entrance to the

church. Here they notified the verger that the church was in their

territory and therefore has to pay money.

>Mikkel Gabriel Christoffersen, president of Blågårdsplads parish, confirms to
>ekstrabladet.dk that the church has reported the matter to the police.

>"Three youths visited our employees Tuesday and Wednesday and asked

for money, because the church is in 'their' area. They got a clear no,

and since the we have not seen more of the boys,' says Mikkel Gabriel

Christoffersen."

Posted by Nicolai Sennels on December 14, 2012 12:52 AM  | 5 Comments