 From: Item Abu <itema...@yahoo.com>
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 15 December 2012 5:33 AM
Subject: [proletar] Ngasih minum ke cowok = 100x dicambuk

Cewek ngasih minum ke cowok dihukum cambuk 100x oleh pejihad2 di jalan auloh.

Betul2 Islam itu agama yg benar, benar2 sadis, biadab dan bejad.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/12/sharia-in-action-in-mali-islamic-supremacists-give-woman-100-lashes-for-giving-water-to-a-male-visit.html

"In northern Mali, Islamists’ attacks against civilians grow more brutal," by
Sudarsan Raghavan for the Washington Post, December 11 (thanks to Jamal):

>SEGOU, Mali — On a sweltering afternoon, Islamist police
officers dragged Fatima Al Hassan out of her house in the fabled city of
Timbuktu. They beat her up, shoved her into a white pickup truck and
drove her to their headquarters. She was locked up in a jail as she
awaited her sentence: 100 lashes with an electrical cord.

>“Why are you doing this?” she recalled asking.
>

>Hassan was being punished for giving water to a male visitor....
>

>“The people are losing all hope,” said Sadou Diallo, a former mayor
of the northern city of Gao. “For the past eight months, they have lived
without any government, without any actions taken against the
Islamists. Now the Islamists feel they can do anything to the people.”

>Refugees fleeing the north are now bringing stories that are darker
than those recounted in interviews from this summer. Although their
experiences cannot be independently verified — because the Islamists
have threatened to kill or kidnap Westerners who visit — U.N. officials
and human rights activists say that they have heard similar reports of
horrific abuses and that some may amount to war crimes.

>The refugees say the Islamists are raping and forcibly marrying
women, and recruiting children for armed conflict. Social interaction
deemed an affront to their interpretation of Islam is zealously punished
through Islamic courts and a police force that has become more
systematic and inflexible, human rights activists and local officials
say.

>Two weeks ago, the Islamists publicly whipped three couples 100 times each in
>Timbuktu for not being married, human rights activists said.
>

>The Islamist police had spotted Hassan giving water to a male visitor at her
>house last month. Hassan’s brother knew an Islamist commander
and pleaded for mercy. After spending 18 hours in jail, she was set free with a
warning. The next day, she fled here to Segou, a town in
southern Mali that has taken in thousands of the displaced, mostly women and
children.

>It was fortunate, Hassan said, that she was handing the glass to her
friend out on the veranda. “If they had found me with him near the
bedroom, they would have shot us both on the spot,” she said.

>With organization, ‘abuse’
>

>Radical Islamists have transformed vast stretches of desert in the
north into an enclave for al-Qaeda militants and other jihadists. They
have imposed a hard-edged brand of sharia law, echoing Afghanistan’s
Taliban movement, in this West African country where moderate Islam has
thrived for centuries....