Yeah bila dekat niatnya sih supaya bisa ajak ketemu dengan Uda HB.....
Karena jauh jadi aku tulis semampuku, maklum inggrisku amburadul.
++

Mailyn Raguin
i'm suffering on my illness then this one
i don't know how to get out of this

7:41pm
Gunawan Suryana
Just find the other friends, and go to some where you like to do it, and
enjoy that situation with your friends, I believe this still difficult to
forget about your condition and Mr Brian, but time still running and you
must trying to get your aim, lonelines will make you remember a history, so
you must go strong and stronger.
Life is beautiful, and will depend on your mind, I believe you can solve
your problem....think to positif thingking, even need more time, but still
you must pass this condition.
( Soory if my English not good enough )

Dan.........sekarang ybs off dahulu dari FB, maklum ditinggal meninggal oleh
pacarnya bukan perkara mudah utk dilupakan ditambah penyakit yg dideritanya.
( kanker payudara )