Orang masuk Islam, lalu ngebantai ortunya krn ortunya adalah kafir.

Hehehe... jadi gila krn masuk Islam? Jadi tukang bantai krn masuk Islam?

Yg jelas sih Islam itu emang laknatan lil alamin, bikin orang jadi
tukang bantai, tukang merkosa dll.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/mexican-convert-to-islam-slaughter-his-own-parents-because-allah-told-him-they-were-infidels/

"Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we
could hear her crying and screaming" — Husayn al-Musawi witness
account of Ayatollah Khomeini raping a small 4-year old

Mexican convert to Islam slaughter his own parents because Allah told
him they were infidels
June 22, 2013 · by Moderator · in Muslims WorldWide

Blame it on mental illness. Why did he only try to decapitate his own
parents after he converted to Islam? Surely he was mentally ill before
he converted. Yet he never tried to kill his own parents in 43 years
of his life – until he converted to Islam, that is.

A relative to the victims write:

His parents were from Acapulco. Their names were Noemi Chavez Garcia
and Aurelio Jacinto Vargas. They were returning from San Cristobal,
Chiapas to visit their son and to help him out with money, but instead
of being grateful, he grabbed a kitchen knife and slit his dad’s
throat, killing him.

His mother tried to escape into the streets, but the killer caught up
with her and slit her throat open too, dragging her lifeless body back
to her dead husband where he tried to decapitate them.

Witnesses saw him murdering people and called the authorities. They
promptly arrested the killer and found his dead parents in his room
with a book of Koran next to them.

The reason I know this is because the victims were my uncle and aunt,
whom I’ve known since I was a child. Everyone in my family is taking
it really hard. It’s a horrible tragedy for us all.